This is a Preliminary Notice of a Club Wine Tour to Rhone/Burgundy
Proposed dates of travel:
Monday 23 September till Sunday 29th September 2013.
- Direct flights from Dublin to Nice and Paris to Dublin with Aer Lingus.
- Transfer on arrival with guide assistance to your hotel in Avignon.
- 3 nights 3 *** hotel accommodation in the Ibis Avignon Pont De L’Europe on a bed and breakfast basis. http://www.accorhotels.comHotel Website
- 3 full days luxury Coach Services for visiting Vineyards
- 3 nights 4 **** hotel accommodation in Beaune at the Hotel Henry II on a bed and breakfast basis. http://www.henry2.fr Hotel Website
- Free time in Avignon and Beaune to explore each town at your leisure.
- Return luxury coach transfer to Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport for your flight to Dublin.
- Flight departs Dublin on Monday morning (1100hrs) and departs Paris on Sunday evening (2140hrs)
Target Vineyard Visits:
- Chateauneuf du Pape
Indicative Price €1,500 per person sharing. Extra for a single room.
There are a maximum of 30 places. Priority is offered to participants on previous wine tours for 48 hours. After that it will be first come first served.
Keith MacCarthy Morrogh is working with suppliers and wine producers to arrange visits ,tastings and suitable places for lunches and dinners.
More detail will be available as soon as we know the number of Members [and friends] who wish to be included.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com or 01 2147854 to secure a place.