The Health and Safety of our members is Paramount here at the Royal St George. During you time at the Club we ask you to follow the Covid-19 guidelines set out to protect you, your fellow members and staff.
- Please ensure you wear your facemask when entering, exiting, and moving around the clubhouse. To be removed only when you are seated.
- Wash your hands often and use the hand gel provided when entering and leaving the Club
- Remember to keep a two meter distance between you and other members where possible.
- Entrance to the Club is via the front door and through the Atrium and not from the steps on the Forecourt for Dining.
- Follow the one way system when you are in the Clubhouse.
- When Dining there will be a maximum of 6 people per table only.