With an exciting seasonal table service menu on offer, the Club is the perfect place for a Business Lunch or a Relaxing Afternoon with Family, Friends, and your Fellow Members.
Following government guidelines, the bar will remain closed until further notice.
Lunch & Dinner
Click on the Club Calendar to see opening times and dates.
We have a new festive lunch menu served every week from Tuesday to Sunday from 12:30 until 14:30. Click HERE to view our sample menu.
If you’re looking for a relaxing evening meal then your club is a perfect place to go. Dinner is served from 18:30 to 8.00pm Wednesday to Saturday night. We have launched a new evening meal menu featuring brand new dishes and some old favorites. Click HERE to view our sample menu.
Please note the following protocols that are in place to ensure the safety of members and staff during your visit.
- Please book in advance. Tables may be booked up to 11.00 on the day of booking.
- Meet, Greet and Seat. Members will be directed to their table by a member of staff. They will be asked to remain seated for the duration of their stay.
- Table Service Only. Staff at the bar are instructed to ask members to remain seated and order from the table.
- We would prefer payment by Credit/Debit card, to avoid handling cash.
- Members are asked to familiarise themselves with the circulation system to maintain social distancing and to adhere to it.
- Alcohol may only be consumed with a meal.
If you are interested in joining us for a meal, please note booking is essential to guarantee a table!
During the sailing season on Thursdays & Saturdays we have some tasty food options available:
- Thursdays from 18:30 hrs – A Sailing Menu will be available in the Clubhouse.
- Saturdays from 16:00 hrs- Burgers, Pizzas, available on the foredeck.
- Bookings are preferred to guarantee a table.
Our Boardwalk Café is open from 9:00am every day during the festive season. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, sandwiches, and snacks will be available.