Welcome to the Royal St. George Yacht Club
You are most welcome to the Royal St George Yacht Club.
The ‘George’, as its known by everyone, may be one of the world’s oldest sailing clubs, but it has a very contemporary friendly outlook that is in touch with the demands of today and offers world class facilities for all forms of water sports including:
- A vibrant junior section
- Dry Sailing for small keelboats
- Marina type berthage for larger boats
- Parking for a large range of dinghies
- Own fleet of boats for members use (1720’s, J 80’s, SUP’s, Coastal Rowing boats, Ribs, Optimists etc)
Our mantra is “NO BOAT, NO PROBLEM"
We are blessed with one of the finest boating locations in the world. Situated in Dun Laoghaire Harbour (one of the largest manmade harbours in the world and which recently celebrated its bicentenary) we have direct access to the water at any state of the tide. The harbour provides a sheltered environment for juniors and small dinghies, and easy access to Dublin Bay beyond.
On shore we have a fantastic clubhouse where you can relax and unwind. It caters for a wide range of activities “CLUBS WITHIN CLUBS” which includes:
- snacks and lunches (Tuesday - Sunday)
- Dinner on selected nights
- Social events and activities to suit every taste
- Keep Fit / Pilates / Yoga
- Rowing Classes
Please come down and see for yourself - I look forward to meeting you in the very near future.
Richard O' Connor