The Health and Safety of our members is Paramount here at the Royal St George. During you time at the Club we ask you to follow the Covid-19 guidelines set out to protect you, your fellow members and staff.
- The Clubhouse is ope. Our phones are manned 6 days a week Monday – Saturday. 01 280 1811.
- Access to the Dinghy Park/ Forecourt is with your Club membership card using the pedestrian gate. Please ensure to use your card to enter.
- Hand sanitiser units are available on all entrances to the Club and locations both inside and out.
- The outdoor Club Cafe is open daily from 0900 – 1600 for take away hot drinks, refreshments, soups, pizzas and panini’s.
Club Sailing and Training Activities
- Club equipment and vessels are now available for member use
- Club members should use their access card to gain access
- Hand sanitiser units are available on all entrances to the Club and premises along with at the slipway
- Junior training has resumed
- Adult sail and powerboat training resumed
Questions or concerns? Please click here to email us.