For members & friends of members on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2019.
uRow at the George will get you into shape and get a full workout at the same time.
Rowing is recognised as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise; working 85% of muscles with every stroke.
We have teamed up with ex Olympian Niall O’Toole from Crew Class to offer members and friends a unique fitness class experience delivered through indoor rowing.
The Crew Class Indoors program is a fantastic unparalleled exercise to get stronger, leaner, and work your core and Learn to Row in a fun team environment!
- Burn over 800 calories per workout!
- Increased strength throughout your body.
- Elevate your heart rate; lift your VO2 max.
- Get leaner and lose weight.
- Increase your mental clarity & focus.
- Be motivated as you scale and progress.
- Measure your progress with the monitor.
We intend to run 2 classes at the George on Tuesday & Thursday evenings. You can book into either the 7:15pm or 8:15pm class using the booking schedulers below…
Full Body – Low Risk – Team Environment – All Levels – Personal Attention – Mind/Body Set!
Niall was Ireland’s first World Rowing Champion, he is also a multi world medalist and former world record holder. Niall represented Ireland at the 1992, 1996 and 2004 Olympic Games. He also competed at 15 World Rowing Championships.