It’s Taste of Mexico time again, and the fifth year of the gastronomy and culture festival (November 17th-22nd) features three experts in their field.
Chef Helma Honda, tequila specialist José Torres-Diaz, and agave and mezcal expert Silvia Phillion are conducting tastings, workshops, and masterclasses over the course of the festival in specially selected venues across Dublin. On Wednesday, 18th, Chef Helma Honda and tequila specialist José Torres-Diaz will be visiting your Club along with his His Excellency, Mexican Ambassador Carlos Garcia de Alba, as part of our very special Mexican themed night, featuring:
• His Excellency, Mexican Ambassador, Carlos de Alba in attendance
• Special guest chef Helma Honda (Mexico)
• Three course meal with expertly selected tequilas to pair
• Complimentary tequila tasting with Jose Torres Diaz of the Tequila Regulatory Council
• Mexican music on the night
• All for just €30!
Be sure to book your place by calling the Club at 01 280 1811 or emailing Eleanor firstname.lastname@example.org before it is too late!
Photograph kindly provided by Robbie Reynolds.
Photograph: Cinthia Molina, H.E Carlos Garcia de Alba; Ambassador to Mexico in Ireland, and Nanette Mendoza.