To celebrate the Dun Laoghaire Harbour Bicentenary we have created a family treasure hunt.
The hunt will take place on Sunday 17th September on the East Pier, Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
The event will encourage children and families to visit the East Pier and learn more about the harbours 200 year history.
- 1st Prize – A voucher family dinner for four
- 2nd Prize – Family cinema passes for four .
- 3rd Prize – A Art & Hobby Shop voucher
- 4th Prize – A selection of Dun Laoghaire Harbour History books
How to enter?
- Log onto http://dlharbour200.ie/event/treasure-hunt/ on Sunday 17th September 17
- Download the treasure hunt questions pdf (only available online on Sunday 17th September 17 )
- Go to the East Pier, Dun Laoghaire where you can find all 14 answers
- Complete the form in legible English so that the answers are clear for each question.
- Place the completed form in an envelope with your name & surname
- Post the completed form in an envelope in the post box of the Harbour Lodge on Crofton Road. (see google map link below)
- Entries must be submitted before 9am on Monday 18th September 2017.