- Notice of Race 2016
- RSGYC Regatta 2016 Sailing Instructions
- Amendment 1,2 to Schedule B
- Amendment 3,4 to SIs
- Amendment 5 to Schedule C
- RSGYC Regatta 2016 Schedule Course A
- RSGYC Regatta 2016 Schedule Courses B and C
- Amendment 6 to Amendment 5
- Regatta Timeline
All through the Regatta, you will enjoy live music and DJs late into the night with what promises to be a day guaranteed to please all the family!
Join us during this year’s Regatta for a wonderful fashion show lunch hosted by Audrey Taylor in association with Boodles Jewellery.
- Complimentary Prosecco on arrival, sponsored by Findlaters
- Fashion show by Audrey Taylor Boutique and Boodles, modelled by Sarah Morrissey and Gail Kaneswaran, two of Ireland’s top models
- Best dressed competition with a €1000 first place prize sponsored by Boodles
- Three course sumptuous lunch
One not to miss!
12:30pm. Costs €30 per person.
To book your place, please call the Club at 01 280 1811 or email Eleanor at email@example.com
Family activities & games, face painting, live bands, forecourt BBQ with pig on a spit, DJ and Dancing… and much more!
6.00pm on the Quarterdeck
Members, invited guests, and visiting sailors are in for a night to remember at our most popular gala dinner! 7.00pm for 7.30pm. €45.
The Men in Black have been on the Irish music scene for over 10 years and will be rocking the dance floor at your Club with all of their greatest dance hits! 9pm until late!
From sailing to social, there’s something for everybody, so make sure you don’t miss out on this year’s event!
Download our full calendar of events by clicking here.