Join us this July as we host our annual Junior Regatta!
We encourage all of the children from our Junior Summer Sailing Courses who have completed our Level 2 Basic Skills course and above to take part in our Junior Regatta. Our course instructors will be out on the water in rescue boats for the day.
Registration will take place from 5pm – 7pm on Tuesday, 12th so be sure to come early to secure a goodie bag!
Briefing for competitors will be at 9.30am on Wednesday morning in the RSGYC Forecourt.
Warning Signals Main Fleet will be at 11.00am
Warning Signal for the Harbour Fleet will be at 11.30am
Please ensure that your child brings a packed lunch with them. Children who are currently taking part in the Junior Summer Sailing Course C, July 4th – July 11th will have a lunch provided
A BBQ is included for competitors at 4pm. Parents are invited to the BBQ. Prizegiving will follow the BBQ with the annual RSGYC disco kicking off in the Junior Room at 7pm until 9pm for our younger sailors and 9pm to 10.30pm for our older sailors.
If you’ve any questions/queries, please contact the Sailing Office at 01 280 1811 ext 212 or email email@example.com
- Amendment 1 … “Regatta Fleet” are to be referred to as “Harbour Fleet”
- Amendment 2 … Section 5, 5.1 There are three races scheduled for each fleet
- Amendment 3 … Section 5, 5.2 Laser Sailors will sail under PY. No lasers sailed in harbour fleet
- Amendment 4 … Section 10, 10.4 An inner distance mark may be laid. A boat shall not pass between such mark and the mark of the boat it protects
- Amendment 5… Section 12, 12.1 If flag S is flown over a class flag then the shortening applies to that class only.
Entries to date